- TANAMAN SORGUM PROGRAM JOKOWI MULAI DIPANEN DI LOMBOK TENGAH NTB
- WAPRES PASTIKAN INDONESIA SEGERA KIRIM BANTUAN KEMANUSIAAN GEMPA TURKI
- KBRI ANKARA AKAN EVAKUASI 104 WNI TERDAMPAK GEMPA TURKI DI LIMA LOKASI
- TPNPB-OPM MENGAKU BERTANGGUNG JAWAB ATAS PEMBAKARAN PESAWAT SUSI AIR DI NDUGA
- TPNPB-OPM MENGAKU SANDERA PILOT SUSI AIR KAPTEN PHILIPS ASAL SELANDIA BARU
- KEMENDAGRI DORONG PEMKOT SORONG GENJOT REALISASI APBD SEJAK AWAL TAHUN
- POLRI: PESAWAT SUSI AIR DI NDUGA DIBAKAR KKB PIMPINAN EGIANNUS KOGOYA
- POLRI PREDIKSI BERITA HOAKS DAN POLITIK IDENTITAS MENINGKAT JELANG PEMILU 2024
- PRESIDEN YAKIN PENURUNAN INDEKS PERSEPSI KORUPSI TIDAK PENGARUHI INVESTOR
- KAPOLRI: TIM GABUNGAN TERUS MENCARI PILOT DAN PENUMPANG SUSI AIR DI NDUGA PAPUA
Elon Musk's Twitter Fate, After Acquisition & ControversiesJakarta Movers & Shakers • 3 months ago • Internasional
On Sunday December the 18th, Elon Musk created a poll on twitter, asking his millions of fans whether or not he should step down as the head of twitter. And over 57 percent of the respondents which is 10 million people voted yes. The results of the poll are in the twitter poll that billionaire Elon Musk recently posted regarding his position as Twitter CEO.
Also there was no immediate announcement from twitter or Elon Musk about whether he would actually step down. Musk said that he would abide by the results.
Following his 44 billion dollar acquisition, Elon Musk's new reign of twitter has been tumultous, since buying twitter. Over 7 thousand 500 or half of the company's employees have been fired.
He also suspended the twitter accounts of numerous journalists who had been covering twitter and Musk, among them reporters working for the New York Times, Washington Post, CNN, and Voice of America. The United nations said they were "very disturbed" by the suspensions.
Musk's controversial new rules and policies on content moderation, has also seen many advertisers fleeing from twitter.