- UNION BERLIN PERPANJANG KONTRAK CHRISTOPHER TRIMMEL HINGGA 2024
- NAPOLI KOKOHKAN POSISI DI PUNCAK KLASEMEN SERIE A USAI KALAHKAN SAMPDORIA
- KPK PERTIMBANGKAN STATUS PENCEGAHAN UNTUK DITO MAHENDRA
- KEPOLISIAN JERMAN TANGKAP PRIA IRAN YANG DIDUGA RENCANAKAN SERANGAN BERBAHAYA
- RUSIA KLAIM BUNUH 600 TENTARA UKRAINA DALAM SERANGAN RUDAL KE SEBUAH BARAK DI KYIV
- MANCHESTER CITY SINGKIRKAN CHELSEA DARI PIALA FA
- KPK ENDUS POTENSI MARK UP DALAM PEMBIAYAAN HAJI
- JOE BIDEN KECAM PENYERBUAN MASSA BOLSONARO KE GEDUNG KONGRES BRASIL
- MIGRANT WATCH HARAPKAN PERTEMUAN JOKOWI-ANWAR IBRAHIM DAPAT MENYELESAIKAN MASALAH PUNGLI KE PMI
- PRESIDEN JOKOWI SAMBUT KUNJUNGAN PM MALAYSIA ANWAR IBRAHIM DI ISTANA BOGOR
At least 30 members of Jamaah Islamiyah in Maluku Province, vowed to be loyal to Indonesia. ten among them are former prisoners involved with terrorist acts in the past time.
All these Jamaah Islamiyah members denounced their Bai'at, a pledge of allegiance given to the leader of Jamaah Islamiyah, and turn themselves to Indonesia.
In front of Indonesian officials, including Commander of Special Detachment 88 Anti-Terror and Former Jamaah Islamiyah Leader in Indonesia and Malaysia Nasir Abas, all these 30 members swore to acknowledge Pancasila and Undang-Undang Dasar 1945 as the principal law in Indonesia.
They previously had spent a long process of de-radicalization, before finally promising to abandon acts of violence and ideology that can drag Indonesia into a partition. Jamaah Islamiyah is an extremist terror group that is responsible for a number of bomb attack in Indonesia and forbidden in Indonesia.